Custom Dreams. Custom Living.
Specializing in a decidedly different home building experience
At Cedar Creek Custom Homes, our passion for true craftsmanship married with the latest in building efficiencies and technologies allow us to create a radically transparent and personalized experience for even our most discerning clients. We establish this relationship through our dedicated team of custom home contractors in Priest River, ID, who commit themselves to achieving our client’s vision from start to finish. With contracting experience focused entirely on you and your next project, Cedar Creek Custom Homes produces an exceptional finished product and a tailored building experience that is both enjoyable and effective.
1. GET A QUICK QUOTE – Allow our custom home contractors in Priest River, ID, to provide you with an estimate for your new home. This process will help you remain within budget while designing your next project.
2. FINALIZE BLUEPRINTS - Work with your professional designer to finalize your custom home design, including features and specifications.
3. MAKE DETAILED SELECTIONS - With blueprints in place, you'll make selections at major suppliers to ensure your estimate is as accurate as possible.
4. GET A DETAILED, THOROUGH ESTIMATE - Once you've made preliminary selections, we'll provide you with an extremely detailed overview of the cost to complete. You'll even have access to actual quotes from subcontractors and suppliers, so you can stay informed and involved.
5. BECOME FAMILIAR WITH OUR PROJECT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE - While you're considering the estimates from the suppliers and subcontractors, you'll have the chance to experience all the benefits of our state-of-the-art client software that you will have access to throughout the build. You'll have on-demand access to project financials, progress, and scheduling.
6. REFINE THE BUDGET TO MEET PERSONALIZED NEEDS - We will work with you to refine the estimate so that everyone is comfortable moving forward.
7. SIGN THE CONTRACT - Our professional contract gives you peace of mind that you're dealing with the right people.
8. START BUILDING - Once the contract is signed, we go straight to work getting permits in place. Your preliminary selections are used as a guide throughout the process, but you are always welcome to make changes at any time during construction. We do everything possible to accommodate complete customization...this is, by the way, your dream home.
CANADIAN OFFICE: PO Box 553
Christopher Lake, SK S0J 0N0
US OFFICE: PO Box 2218
Priest, River, Idaho 83856
306-930-8345 (Canadian Inquiries)